Saturday, March 5, 2011

Portuguese Electronica - Clorofila Azul

The best thing about being a seeker of sacred sounds is that you find them everywhere you go...

Check out some tasty Portuguese Electronica courtesy of Clorofila Azul. Below is a snippet from his bio:

I could say many things but they all would sound egocentric. We are all full of egos, bigger or smaller, and the belly of some artists its bigger then its body. I prefer to have a small belly and a good clear mind. If you don't like my music, perhaps you won't like me. If you don't like my paintings (www.hugosantosportfolio.blogspot.com) perhaps you won't like me either. Its all the same. Even Plato says that: you know a tree by its fruits. What else is there to say except there is a lot to say?

Hugo André Barbosa Carvalho dos Santos.

No comments:

Post a Comment