Sunday, March 6, 2011

Exits

Hurried goodbyes are not my style but I've got a plane to catch... There's a small notebook the agency put together entitled "Don't Leave Lisbon Without" and unfortunately I'm leaving Lisbon without doing almost everything in that book. Sigh. But I'll be back, with my wife, without 40 hours of meetings to attend to, and at that point will savor this experience with more resolve. This is not a place that's forgettable, and it will haunt me till I come back. Obrigado por tudo, LB/Lisboa... I did a lot of things wrong this week - slept wrong, packed wrong, ate wrong (as in, I ate everything put in front of me and then went back for seconds)... I wasn't prepared for walking these steep cobblestone hills or the brisk winds that chill you to the bone... Next time will be better.... Obrigado Marta, Erick, Miguel, e Tura...

No comments:

Post a Comment